Just released – ReadyNAS Photos II 1.0.4
September 14, 2011
NETGEAR is pleased to announce the release of ReadyNAS Photos II 1.0.4 (x86). This latest update will work on the following platforms:
- ReadyNAS Ultra 2/Plus
- ReadyNAS Ultra 4/Plus
- ReadyNAS Ultra 6/Plus
- ReadyNAS Pro 2
- ReadyNAS Pro 4
- ReadyNAS Pro 6
- ReadyNAS Pro Business Edition
- ReadyNAS Pro Pioneer Edition
- ReadyNAS NVX
- ReadyNAS NVX Pioneer Edition
If you don’t have RAIDiator 4.2.17 or later, you will need to update your ReadyNAS firmware before using ReadyNAS Photos II. If you haven’t installed ReadyNAS Photos II, you can go to the Add-ons/Available tab in FrontView, and simply click Install in the RAIDiator Photos II box.
If you’ve been using ReadyNAS Photos II, you can update by going to the Add-ons/Installed tab in FrontView, and click on Update.
The following are changes since ReadyNAS Photos II 1.0.1. Interim 1.0.2 and 1.0.3 releases have been made but not publicly announced.
New features and enhancements
1. Added option to keep user Photos data when removing the add-on.
2. Show caption on slideshow and large photo view.
3. Added multiple background music playlist for the slideshow.
4. Fade background music towards end of slideshow.
5. Added sort function to allow sorting of photos in upload/import order, capture order, or custom order.
6. Added bookmark support.
7. Added email upload option from photographer-only, photographer and invited guests, and anyone.
8. Improved Favorite listing to show all guests with favorites.
9. Added counter option for photographers (album views, photo views, favorites)
1. Fixed memory leak issue with Photos II which might cause an out of memory situation under certain environment.
2. Avoid spinning up disks in disk spin-down mode.
3. Fixed photos backup option in the Add-on management page.
4. Improved compatibility with various routers.
5. Preserve timestamp when importing from a ReadyNAS folder.
1. Multiple background music requires iOS 4.2.1 or later on Apple mobile devices.
2. This version of Photos II requires RAIDiator 4.2.17 or later.