Just released – RAIDiator 4.1.8
September 9, 2011
NETGEAR is pleased to announce the release of RAIDiator 4.1.8, the latest firmware for the ReadyNAS Duo and NV+ network attached storage product lines. This release is also designed to work with older Sparc-based ReadyNAS products, including ReadyNAS 600, X6, NV, 1000S, and 1100.
The simplest way to update is to use the System/Update/Remote tab in Frontview. If you prefer, you can choose to do a local update by first downloading the new image here: RAIDiator-4.1.8. We recommend that you update your ReadyNAS to this latest RAIDiator release to ensure your ReadyNAS is running with all the latest bug fixes and enhancements.
The following are changes since RAIDiator 4.1.7.
New features and enhancements
1. Added support for Mac OS X 10.7 “Lion”.
2. Added warning when NFS access to home shares is enabled.
3. Added a redirect for http://<host>/ip to https.
4. Added enhancements to advanced AFP permission settings.
5. Provide download links for exported users and groups instead of asking for email.
6. Updated ReadyNAS Remote to the latest revision.
2. Delay auto power-off if backup jobs are still queued.
1. IE 6 no longer supported.
2. Drives greater than 2TB are not supported.