ReadyNAS Photos II 1.0.6 released
ReadyNAS Photos II 1.0.6 has just been released to address several issues, most importantly a potential crash when running with Flash 11.x. To update, just go to the Installed Add-ons page in FrontView (Ultra, Pro, NVX) or click on the ReadyNAS Photos II icon on the Dashboard (Duo/NV+ v2), and click on the Update button.
Here’s the list of changes since version 1.0.5:
- Fixed issue with Flash Player 11. Flash player may freeze during browsing photos.
- Fixed case sensitivity issue when uploading photos from Linux.
- Fixed issue when importing locally from the ReadyNAS if there empty folder(s) exist.
- Fixed issue when importing locally from the ReadyNAS when file name contains non-ascii characters (such as European diacritic).
- Fixed minor layout issue in management page on IE9.
- Fixed bug which prevents proper scrolling of Album listing on Android devices.