Just released – RAIDiator 5.3.5 (ARM)
May 24, 2012
NETGEAR is pleased to announce the release of RAIDiator 5.3.5 (arm), the latest firmware for the following ReadyNAS network attached storage products:
- ReadyNAS Duo v2
- ReadyNAS NV+ v2
NOTE: This release is not compatible with the Duo/NV+ v1 (sparc) running 4.1.x firmware.
The simplest way to update is to use the System/Update option in Dashboard. If you prefer, you can choose to do a local update by first downloading the new image here: RAIDiator-arm-5.3.5. We recommend that you update your ReadyNAS to this latest RAIDiator release to ensure your ReadyNAS is running with all the latest bug fixes and enhancements.
The following are changes since RAIDiator 5.3.4:
New features and bug fixes
1. Updated support of Share Management protocols to include (CIFS, AFP, HTTP, FTP, NFS, Rsync).
2. Updated Services Management protocols to include (HTTPS, CIFS, AFP, NFS, FTP, ReadyDLNA, UPnP, SNMP).
3. Added support to Backup/Restore ReadyNAS system configurations.
4. Added support for “User” and “Domain” security mode.
6. Added support for Remote Rsync, Remote Windows server, and ReadyNAS Vault in the Backup Management tab.
7. Added full Disk S.M.A.R.T. information.
8. Allow user to customize Disk Spin Down power management settings.
9. Added ability to host a public Web share via HTTP.
10. Fix an issue on slow networks where you may encounter a “disk full” error message during file copies.
1. Enabling NTP server may not update immediately.
2. Cannot search media files stored on USB devices.
3. FTP masquerade name should be the same as the systems host name.
4. Cannot obtain Domain Name in Local Users mode if FQDN was not removed.
5. If a domain user has special chars in their account, “Refresh ADS Accounts” may fail.
6. Permissions on a share can only be changed at share level, not at directory level.