Just released – RAIDiator 4.1.9
June 30, 2012
NETGEAR is pleased to announce the release of RAIDiator 4.1.9, the latest firmware for the ReadyNAS Duo and NV+ v1 network attached storage product lines. This release is also designed to work with older Sparc-based ReadyNAS products, including ReadyNAS 600, X6, NV, 1000S, and 1100.
The simplest way to update is to use the System/Update/Remote tab in Frontview. If you prefer, you can choose to do a local update by first downloading the new image here: RAIDiator-4.1.9. We recommend that you update your ReadyNAS to this latest RAIDiator release to ensure your ReadyNAS is running with all the latest bug fixes and enhancements.
The following are changes since RAIDiator 4.1.8.
New features and enhancements
1. Updated CIFS service, works better with 2008r2 domain functionality, also includes security updates.
2. Updated AFP service.
3. Updated ReadyDLNA to version 126.96.36.199.
1. Fixed performance problem reported by forum members, specifically folks using the ReadyNAS over AFP.
1. IE 6 no longer supported.
2. Drives greater than 2TB are not supported.