Just released – RAIDiator 4.2.22 (x86)
NETGEAR is pleased to announce the release of RAIDiator 4.2.22 (x86), the latest firmware for the following ReadyNAS network attached storage products:
- ReadyNAS 1500
- ReadyNAS 2100
- ReadyNAS 3100
- ReadyNAS 3200
- ReadyNAS 4200
- ReadyNAS Ultra 2/Plus
- ReadyNAS Ultra 4/Plus
- ReadyNAS Ultra 6/Plus
- ReadyNAS Pro 2
- ReadyNAS Pro 4
- ReadyNAS Pro 6
- ReadyNAS Pro Business Edition
- ReadyNAS Pro Pioneer Edition
- ReadyNAS NVX
- ReadyNAS NVX Pioneer Edition
The simplest way to update is to use the System/Update/Remote tab in FrontView. If you prefer, you can choose to do a local update by first downloading the new image here: RAIDiator-x86-4.2.22. We recommend that you update your ReadyNAS to this latest RAIDiator release to ensure your ReadyNAS is running with all the latest bug fixes and enhancements.
The following are changes since RAIDiator 4.2.21.
New features and enhancements
- EXT4 format support for USB device
- Timemachine will fail on backing up to an iSCSI target.
- Randomly power on.
- Wrong temperature reported on boot up.
- In some foreign languages email title displayed incorrectly.
- Fan control enhancement for 2100.
- SNMP agents report the wrong values under special conditions.
- Once you upgrade to this release, you cannot downgrade back to 4.2.15 or prior releases.
- IE 6 no longer supported. Please update to IE 7 or 8.
- Volume expansion will not work beyond 16 TB. To support 16 TB or greater, you’ll have to factory default with that capacity in place.
- Snapshot resizing is disabled in the release. We will re-enable this feature in a future update.