Just Released – RAIDiator 5.3.7 (ARM)
NETGEAR is pleased to announce the release of RAIDiator 5.3.7 (ARM), the latest firmware for the following ReadyNAS network attached storage products:
- ReadyNAS NV+ v2
- ReadyNAS Duo v2
The simplest way to update is to use the System/Update tab in Dashboard. If you prefer, you can choose to do a local update by first downloading the new image here: RAIDiator-arm-5.3.7. We recommend that you update your ReadyNAS to this latest RAIDiator release to ensure your ReadyNAS is running with all the latest bug fixes and enhancements.
The following are changes since RAIDiator 5.3.6.
New features and enhancements
- Enhance Genie Apps support
- Enhance ReadyNAS Remote & ReadyDrop support
- “Hide this share” option will persistent after reboot
- Support .MTS video file searching for DLNA client
- Support remote UPS and enhance local UPS settings
- Support reset share permissions
- Support DLNA rescan when enable other service
- Intermittent detection of ioSafe SoloPRO USB 3.0
- Active Directory (AD) domain users cannot login webshare.