RAIDiator 4.1.12 (Sparc)
NETGEAR is pleased to announce the release of RAIDiator 4.1.12 (Sparc), the latest firmware for the following ReadyNAS network attached storage products:
- ReadyNAS NV+ v1
- ReadyNAS Duo v1
- ReadyNAS 1100
The simplest way to update is to use the System/Update/Remote tab in Frontview. If you prefer, you can choose to do a local update by first downloading the new image here: RAIDiator-4.1.12. We recommend that you update your ReadyNAS to this latest RAIDiator release to ensure your ReadyNAS is running with all the latest bug fixes and enhancements.
The following are changes since RAIDiator 4.1.11.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Updated CIFS service to address security issues.
- Updated DLNA service to address security issues.
- Updated iTunes service to address security issues.
- Updated AFP service to address various issues.
- Fix a couple DLNA scanner crashes with certain types of media files.
- Fixed Frontview display issue with German umlauts.
- Improved DLNA operation with newer Sony devices on MKV and AVI files.
- Updated Frontview to fix security issues.
- Updated SMB client to make backup jobs from Windows 8 clients work properly.