RAIDiator 4.2.24 (x86)
NETGEAR is pleased to announce the release of RAIDiator 4.2.24 (x86), the latest firmware for the following ReadyNAS network attached storage products:
- ReadyNAS 1500
- ReadyNAS 2100
- ReadyNAS 3100
- ReadyNAS 3200
- ReadyNAS 4200
- ReadyNAS Ultra 2/Plus
- ReadyNAS Ultra 4/Plus
- ReadyNAS Ultra 6/Plus
- ReadyNAS Pro 2
- ReadyNAS Pro 4
- ReadyNAS Pro 6
- ReadyNAS Pro Business Edition
- ReadyNAS Pro Pioneer Edition
- ReadyNAS NVX
- ReadyNAS NVX Pioneer Edition
The simplest way to update is to use the System/Update/Remote tab in Frontview. If you prefer, you can choose to do a local update by first downloading the new image here: RAIDiator-x86-4.2.24. We recommend that you update your ReadyNAS to this latest RAIDiator release to ensure your ReadyNAS is running with all the latest bug fixes and enhancements.
WARNING: If you update to 4.2.20, you will NOT be able to go back to 4.2.15 or earlier due to the automatic change in the partition format to support 3TB+ hard disks.
The following are changes since RAIDiator 4.2.23.
New Features and Enhancements:
- Improved DLNA operation with newer Sony devices on MKV and AVI files.
- Updated Frontview to fix security issues.
- Updated SMB client to make backup jobs from Windows 8 clients work properly.