Just released – RAIDiator 4.2.4 (x86)
March 6, 2009
NETGEAR is pleased to announce the release of RAIDiator 4.2.4 (x86), an update firmware for the ReadyNAS Pro network attached storage product lines.
This release will work with ReadyNAS Pro Pioneer and Business Editions, and can be updated easily from FrontView. The simplest way to update is to use the System/Update/Remote tab in Frontview. If you prefer, you can choose to do a local update by first downloading the new image here: RAIDiator-x86-4.2.4. We recommend that you update your ReadyNAS to this latest RAIDiator release to ensure your ReadyNAS is running with all the latest bug fixes and enhancements.
The following are changes since RAIDiator 4.2.3.
- ReadyNAS Vault option has been added in this release. With ReadyNAS Vault, you can back up specified folders on your ReadyNAS to an online data center in a matter of clicks. The option appears in the Backup page, and more info and a quick how-to and be found here.
- Fixed potential out-of-memory issue when enabling jumbo frames.
- Display proper icons in Vista’s network map.
- Fixed a security hole when changing domain administrator accounts.
- Secondary members can now be added on separate lines in Manage Groups tab.
- Hot-removing the disk that was previously hot-added during the same boot will not work in this release. This will be fixed in the next release.