Latest RAIDiator-arm: 5.3.5
Download and install the latest beta from the link above. You'll need to go to System->Update in the Dashboard UI to upload the new firmware image. When we refer to "T10", we mean 5.3.5-T10.
When filing a bug, please open a new thread with a subject like "T10: this feature does not work as expected".
NOTE: This is for the newly launched v2 products. This firmware is not compatible with the original v1 ("aka Sparc") models.Changes since 5.3.4
1. Services Panel (CIFS, AFP, NFS, FTP, ReadyDLNA, Rsync, UPnP, HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP)
2. TiVO archiving in ReadyDLNA Panel
3. System Settings> Security: Local user and Active Directory, Enable/Disable disk spin-down, Wake On LAN, Config Backup
4. System Info> Disk SMART info
5. Shares> HTTP (Can setup web server), FTP (anonymous/user), NFS, AFP, CIFS, Rsync
6. HTTP Web Share page (Login user only see his/her own shares)Limitations
1. After enabling the NTP server, Dashboard clock won't refresh right away.
2. Local user access via HTTP may have permission problems.
3. Some illegal characters can be inputted to backup path name.
4. Sometimes the LED can be inaccurate during degraded mode.
5. Some USB devices may not work.