Latest beta: RAIDiator 4.1.7-T60
To install: Click on RAIDiator link above to download firmware image, then upload that image from Frontview's System->Update->Local tab.New features since RAIDiator 4.1.6
1. [T29] Simplify SMTP setup for email alerts with presets for popular ISPs. Please help us out by sending us proper settings for ISPs in your area.
2. [T29] Added Rsync exclude list.
3. [T29] Added option to specify multiple ReadyDLNA media share paths with content filtering.
4. [T29] Added user and group name auto-fill.
5. [T29] Updated ReadyNAS Vault to v2 level.
6. [T29] Localized string updates occur automatically as new updates are available.
7. [T29] Lower fan RPM on disk spin-down for Duo and NV+.
8. [T29] Added support for WD drives that don’t support TLER.
9. [T29] Provide an easy way to try out ReadyNAS Vault. You’ll get a little popup that gives you a quick way to try Vault for free. Check it out – no strings attached!
10. [T41] Speed up image scaling with ReadyDLNA.
11. [T48] Updated to AFP 3.2. Mac users, please help us verify this (i.e. Time Machine access, permissions, etc).
12. [T48] Added support for 4K sector drives. Keep in mind that 4K sector support will require that you factory default your ReadyNAS, so make sure to backup your data before checking this. The expected outcome is that your performance with 4K sector drives should be no worse than with 512-byte sector drives. We appreciate your feedback if you will be trying this beta explicitly for 4K sector support.Bug Fixes since RAIDiator 4.1.6
1. [T29] Fixed issue where invalid HTTP configuration could prevent Frontview from starting.
2. [T29] Allow brackets in email addresses.
3. [T29] Fixed issue that prevented home share access in Domain security mode.
4. [T29] Fixed issue where user deletion popups appear constantly.
5. [T29] Ensure FTP access to snapshot shares retain the same access restrictions as the base share.
6. [T29] Fixed AD support for Windows 7 users.
7. [T29] Corrected AFP share setting display behavior.
8. [T29] Allow '$' character in SMTP password.
9. [T41] Fixed vertical expansion so that it can now survive a reboot without losing the data volume.
10. [T41] Fixed some power timer issues.
11. [T41] Properly remove the contents of a backup destination when the backup source is a rysnc server if the option is selected.
12. [T42] Fixed 'missing share' issue that appeared in T41.
13. [T49] Fixed various AFP issues including Time Machine support.
14. [T49] Fixed compatibility with iTunes 10. (iTunes 10.0.1 also resolves this issue)
15. [T60] Fixed more AFP issues. Better retry handling for spotty wireless connections.
16. [T60] Corrected situation where disk write cache would not be re-enabled after UPS power event.
17. [T60] Minor ReadyDLNA update to address Sony Blu-Ray player issue.