Latest beta: RAIDiator 4.1.8-T9
To install: Click on RAIDiator link above to download firmware image, then upload that image from Frontview's System->Update->Local tab.New features since RAIDiator 4.1.7
1. [T5] Added support for Mac OS X “Lion”.
2. [T5] Added warning when NFS access to home shares is enabled.
3. [T5] Added a redirect for http://
<host>/ip to https.
4. [T5] Added enhancements to advanced AFP permission settings.
5. [T5] Delay auto power-off if backup jobs are still queued.
6. [T5] Provide download links for exported users and groups instead of asking for email.
7. [T9] Fixed updates where guest access was inadvertently enabled for AFP shares. After update, please check your AFP share settings and disable guest access if it was enabled with the 4.1.8-T5 update.
8. [T9] Fixed updates where previously enabled Advanced AFP Permission got disabled. After update, please check your AFP share settings and re-enable Advanced AFP Permission if it got disabled with the 4.1.8-T5 update.
9. [T9] Fixed compatibility issues with add-ons.Bug Fixes since RAIDiator 4.1.7
1. [T5] Fixed issue where all protocol icons in the Share List were shown disabled.