- Description:net2ftp is a web-based FTP client written in PHP. Lets explain this in detail. Web-based means that net2ftp runs on a web server, and that you use a browser (for example Internet Explorer or Mozilla). FTP is the communication method to access files on a remote computer. You need it to access your files on the account given by your provider to host your homepage. FTP is different from HTTP in that it was made specially to transfer (big) files. If a transfer is interrupted, with FTP you can resume it where it broke off, whereas with HTTP you can not. PHP is a programming language that is used to make dynamic websites.
- Requirements: RAIDiator 4.1.3+ and PHP add-on
- Platform: DUO NV+
- Current Version: 1.00
- Changes in 1.00:
- based on Net2ftp 0.98
- access is protected with user admin and admin password
- configuration panel is protected with user admin password : password1
- Config file is in webroot/net2ftp/settings.inc.php
- sql log is activated by default
- Changes in 1.00:
- Installation Notes:
- Install PHP add-on if not done before installing this add-on and reboot the nas
- User features
•Navigate the FTP server
Once you have logged in, you can browse from directory to directory and see all the subdirectories and files.
There are 3 different ways to upload files: the standard upload form, the upload-and-unzip functionality, and the Java Applet.
Click on a filename to quickly download one file.
Select multiple files and click on Download; the selected files will be downloaded in a zip archive.
... and save the zip archive on the FTP server, or email it to someone.
Different formats are supported: .zip, .tar, .tgz and .gz.
Choose from a list of popular applications (PHP required on the target server).
•Copy, move and delete
Directories are handled recursively, meaning that their content (subdirectories and files) will also be copied, moved or deleted.
•Copy or move to a 2nd FTP server
Handy to import files to your FTP server, or to export files from your FTP server to another FTP server.
•Rename and chmod
Chmod handles directories recursively.
•View code with syntax highlighting
PHP functions are linked to the documentation on php.net.
•Plain text editor
Edit text right from your browser; every time you save the changes the new file is transferred to the FTP server.
Edit HTML a What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) form; there are 2 different editors to choose from (FCKEditor and TinyMCE).
Edit HTML and PHP in an editor with syntax highlighting (CodePress).
•Search for words or phrases
Filter out files based on the filename, last modification time and filesize.
Calculate the size of directories and files.
net2ftp works perfectly under safemode.
... is optional. A MySQL database is only needed for logging, and for the Daily Limit (see below).
Allow the users to connect to all FTP servers, or to only a predefined list of FTP servers.
The input box on the login page will change accordingly.
Activate or deactivate 3 kinds of logging: pages requested, logins and errors.
Restrict each user's daily data transfer volume and script execution time. Once a user reaches the daily consumption limit, he will still be able to browse FTP servers, but the transfer of data to/from the server will be blocked.
•Large File Limit
Files bigger than this limit can't be downloaded/uploaded/copied/etc but can still be renamed/deleted/chmodded.
Change the layout as you want using the template files.
•Integration in other PHP applications
net2ftp can easily be integrated in other PHP applications. Modules for Mambo, Drupal and Xoops are provided in the zip file.
- Old Versions: