git (curr: 1.7.1)

A central place to check out community add-on releases for the ReadyNAS Ultra, Pro, NVX, 2100, 3100, 3200, 4200.
Forum rules
Add-ons in this forum are for use only on the ReadyNAS Pro and NVX models, and will not work with the Duo/NV/1100 platform.

For help with add-ons listed in this sub-forum, please post questions in this forum: General Discussion on ReadyNAS Add-ons.

These add-ons are created by third-party developers, and are not supported by NETGEAR. If you contact NETGEAR support for assistance with these add-ons, they will be unable to help you. Instead, post in the forum above to get help from the add-on developer.

git (curr: 1.7.1)

Postby WhoCares? » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:43 am

git 1.7.1
  • Description:
    Git is a free & open source, distributed version control system designed to handle everything from small to very large projects with speed and efficiency.
    Every Git clone is a full-fledged repository with complete history and full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server. Branching and merging are fast and easy to do.
  • Requirements: RAIDiator 4.2.7+
  • Platform: Intel
  • Current Version: gitscm_1.7.1-readypro-0.1.2
    • Changes from previous release:
      - Upgraded to git 1.7.1
      - Added gitweb interface
  • Details:
    • This addon adds the complete git toolset to your ReadyNAS Pro/NVX/2100/3200. The command line tools are installed in /opt/rfw/bin. Also, the special directory /opt/git will be created which is the designated place to create repositories in.
  • History
    • 1.6.5.3-readynas-0.0.5:
      - Fixed some whitespace bug in the addon's JavaScript
      - Added git-daemon functionality (daemon can be started/stopped from the addon's tab in Frontview)
    • 1.6.5.3-readynas-0.0.1:
      - First release
  • Donations:
    If you like this addon, please donate.
Follow me on Twitter or visit my web site
If you like my add-ons (Image downloads so far), please consider a --> donation. and get your entry in the "Hall of Fame".
(Current download to donation ratio: 0,19% [405:1])
WhoCares?
ReadyNAS Add-ons Expert

ReadyNAS: Pro

Re: git 1.6.x.y

Postby WhoCares? » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:36 pm

If you like my add-ons (Image downloads so far), please consider a --> donation. and get your entry in the "Hall of Fame".
WhoCares?
ReadyNAS Add-ons Expert

Re: git (curr: 1.7.1)

Postby WhoCares? » Sat May 15, 2010 2:41 am

WhoCares?
ReadyNAS Add-ons Expert

Return to Community Add-ons for ReadyNAS Ultra/Pro/NVX