Automatic (curr: 0.6.2)

A central place to check out community add-on releases for the ReadyNAS Ultra, Pro, NVX, 2100, 3100, 3200, 4200.
Forum rules
Add-ons in this forum are for use only on the ReadyNAS Pro and NVX models, and will not work with the Duo/NV/1100 platform.

For help with add-ons listed in this sub-forum, please post questions in this forum: General Discussion on ReadyNAS Add-ons.

These add-ons are created by third-party developers, and are not supported by NETGEAR. If you contact NETGEAR support for assistance with these add-ons, they will be unable to help you. Instead, post in the forum above to get help from the add-on developer.

Automatic (curr: 0.6.2)

Postby WhoCares? » Fri May 14, 2010 2:25 am

Automatic 0.6.2
  • Description:
    Automatic is an RSS downloader for Linux based systems, that grabs your favorite torrents based on filters you specify.
    It was designed to integrate with the popular BitTorrent client Transmission (http://transmissionbt.com). Any torrents grabbed by Automatic are directly added to Transmission, effectively making it an auto-downloader.
  • Requirements: RAIDiator 4.2.9+
  • Platform: Intel
  • Current Version: automatic_0.6.2-readypro-0.9.2.bin
  • Details:
    • This addon contains the automatic binary (located in /usr/local/bin) and a sample configuration file /etc/automatic.conf-sample.
    • It doesn't provide a graphical or web based setup, you have to rename the supplied sample config and edit the file as needed
  • Donations:
    If you like this addon, please donate.
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or visit my add-on web site
WhoCares?
ReadyNAS Add-ons Expert

ReadyNAS: Pro

Re: Automatic (curr: 0.6.2)

Postby WhoCares? » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:12 am

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or visit my add-on web site
WhoCares?
ReadyNAS Add-ons Expert

ReadyNAS: Pro