PHP VirtualBox Manager (curr.: 0.4)

A central place to check out community add-on releases for the ReadyNAS Ultra, Pro, NVX, 2100, 3100, 3200, 4200.
Forum rules
Add-ons in this forum are for use only on the ReadyNAS Pro and NVX models, and will not work with the Duo/NV/1100 platform.

For help with add-ons listed in this sub-forum, please post questions in this forum: General Discussion on ReadyNAS Add-ons.

These add-ons are created by third-party developers, and are not supported by NETGEAR. If you contact NETGEAR support for assistance with these add-ons, they will be unable to help you. Instead, post in the forum above to get help from the add-on developer.

PHP VirtualBox Manager (curr.: 0.4)

Postby WhoCares? » Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:27 pm

PHPVirtualBox 0.4
  • Description:
    PHPVirtualBox is an open source, AJAX implementation of the VirtualBox user interface written in PHP. It allows you to access and control remote VirtualBox instances.
  • Requirements:
  • Platform: Intel
  • Current Version: PHPVBoxMgr_0.4-readypro-0.1.1.bin
    • Changes from previous release:
      - None, initial release
  • Important:
    • Make sure to have SSH access enabled on your ReadyNAS before installing this addon.
    • Make sure you have the PHP add-on installed before installing this add-on.
    • The add-on requires that you
      • Have at least one virtual machine running and
      • Have manually started the "/opt/VirtualBox/vboxwebsrv" utilitiy
    • Before using, you should verify the config settings in the add-ons "Installed Add-Ons" section of Frontview (see screenshot below)
    • The add-on assumes you have installed VirtualBox in the default location /opt/VirtualBox
  • Access:
    - Point your browser to http://<ip of your nas>/phpvboxmgr/

• History
    • PHPVBoxMgr_0.4-readypro-0.1.1.bin:
      - First release
  • Donations:
    If you like this addon, please donate.

Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or visit my add-on web site
WhoCares?
ReadyNAS Add-ons Expert

ReadyNAS: Pro

Return to Community Add-ons for ReadyNAS Ultra/Pro/NVX