FFmpeg 0.6.2 (KMotion edition)

A central place to check out community add-on releases for the ReadyNAS Ultra, Pro, NVX, 2100, 3100, 3200, 4200.
Forum rules
Add-ons in this forum are for use only on the ReadyNAS Pro and NVX models, and will not work with the Duo/NV/1100 platform.

For help with add-ons listed in this sub-forum, please post questions in this forum: General Discussion on ReadyNAS Add-ons.

These add-ons are created by third-party developers, and are not supported by NETGEAR. If you contact NETGEAR support for assistance with these add-ons, they will be unable to help you. Instead, post in the forum above to get help from the add-on developer.

Postby WhoCares? » Sat May 07, 2011 5:51 pm

• Description:
    FFmpeg is a complete, cross-platform solution to record, convert and stream audio and video. It includes libavcodec - the leading audio/video codec library. This add-on is an enhanced version of the FFmpeg tools shipping with the ReadyNAS. The main difference is that this version includes some encoders to allow the converting and saving of video streams.

• Requirements: RAIDiator 4.2.16
  • Platform: Intel

• Current Version: FFmpeg 0.6.2 - 0.1.2.bin

• Required by
    • KMotion (installing the FFmpeg add-on is optional, only needed if you want to record SWF movies)
Follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or visit my add-on web site
WhoCares?
ReadyNAS Add-ons Expert

ReadyNAS: Pro

Return to Community Add-ons for ReadyNAS Ultra/Pro/NVX