- Description:HeadPhones is for music what SickBeard is for TV shows: An automated search tool that allows you to find and automatically send .nzbs to SABnzbd.
- Requirements: RAIDiator 4.2.16+ (may work with earlier versions but that's untested)
For this add-on to work,the Python add-on has to be installed on your ReadyNAS.
- Platform: Intel
- Current Version: HeadPhones 0.7c85002 v0.2.4
- Changes in this release:
- Initial release
- After installation of the add-on, HeadPhones' web interface can be accessed by typing http://<ip of your NAS>:8181/ in your browser's address field.As an alternative you can use the quick link from the add-on's section in the "Services" -> "Installed Add-ons" tab within Frontview. You will be presented with a login screen.
- The default username is admin with a default password of netgear1.
- After logging in with these credentials please configure HeadPhones to your needs - don't forget to change your password