Test build and download link: T11Enhancements:
1. [T10] Added 1 and 2 hour options to backup and snapshot scheduling as requested by our forum users.
2. [T11] Added iSCSI option for ReadyNAS NVX and Pro Pioneer. If you have one of these two Pioneer Edition units, you can now gain the iSCSI feature by installing this update and then installing the following this add-on
3. [T11] Added Time Machine archive backup support.
4. [T11] Update backup job logs while the backup job is still running.Bug fixes:
1. [T6] Fixed a memory leak with the Network driver on the ReadyNAS Ultra 4, Ultra 6, NVX, Pro, and 2100. Folks who have reported problems with NFS, AFP, Rsync, and iSCSI, please help us verify this fix.
2. [T10] Fixed fan issue on early ReadyNAS Pro beta introduced with T6.
3. [T10] Fixed network empty value status in the Network page.
4. [T10] Took out Fast CIFS Writes performance option on x86 systems. No benefit on non-Sparc systems.
5. [T10] Allow tilda "~" character in the backup exclude list.
6. [T10] Added performance optimization.
7. [T10] Fixed upgrade from non-Ext4 filesystem, broken with T6.
8. [T10] Fixed import and export of domain ID map.
9. [T11] Quiet down NVX early in the boot process.
10. [T11] Fixed cosmetic issues in the Streaming Services tab.Limitations:
1. IE 6 no longer supported. Please update to IE 7 or 8.
2. Volume expansion will not work beyond 16 TB. To support 16 TB or greater, you'll have to factory default with that capacity in place.
3. Snapshot resizing has been disabled in the release. We will re-enable this feature in a future update.GPL:
For those of you that are compiling kernel modules against the system, here is the latest kernel source tree package: kernel-build-tools-x86-4.2.13-T10
(kernel has not changed in T11)