Test build and download link: 4.2.14-T14Enhancements:
1. [T13] Updated ReadyNAS Remote to v22.214.171.124.
2. [T13] Enhanced TiVo support with the following:
- Download from each TiVo box concurrentlyBug fixes:
- Don't use the date/time in the absense of an episode title if the show is not part of a series.
- Handle TiVos with a large number of recordings (>128).
- In a case with multiple TiVos with some done and some still archiving, make sure the idle TiVos don't miss the next archive interval.
- If you have two different shows with exactly the same show name, episode number, and episode title, use a different filename for archival instead of overwriting the existing one.
- Localize timestamps, so you see the local time of a recording, instead of GMT.
- Skip non-TiVos (TiVo Desktop) during the discovery process.
- Request at most 50 items at a time like TiVo Desktop, to prevent certain TiVos from freaking out and rebooting.
- Strip out all invalid Windows characters from file paths.
- Add a back door for basic database dump/prune support using flag files. This will allow people to tell ReadyDLNA to re-archive specified shows in the rare cases where this is needed.
1. [T13] Fixed network dropout issues reported on the Pro, NVX, and Ultra series.
2. [T13] Updated iSCSI service to prevent MPIO crashes.
3. [T13] Support numeric hostnames for SMTP fields.
4. [T13] Fixed fan/temperature control.
5. [T13] Fixed issue where some users did not see HTTPS Shares listing.
6. [T13] Fixed SMART error count reports.
7. [T14] Fixed Pro CPU fan stops spinning on some systems.
8. [T14] Removed some debug code, which may have affected performance for some on T13 and older.Limitations:
1. IE 6 no longer supported. Please update to IE 7 or 8.
2. Volume expansion will not work beyond 16 TB. To support 16 TB or greater, you'll have to factory default with that capacity in place.
3. Snapshot resizing has been disabled in the release. We will re-enable this feature in a future update.GPL:
For those of you that are compiling kernel modules against the system, here is the latest kernel source tree package: kernel-build-tools-x86-4.2.14-T14