Test build and download link: 4.2.16-T75
)WARNING: If you update to a 4.2.16 beta, you will NOT be able to go back to 4.2.15 or earlier due to the change in the partition format.Enhancements:
1. [T14] Supports 3TB+ drives. Please be warned that this process will update your partition tables, so use caution using this release. Make sure to backup your irreplaceable data before using this release! That said, we would like feedback from those who are able to try out this feature.
2. [T14] Volume expansion now supported in Flex-RAID mode. Please help with testing and feedback.
3. [T14] X-RAID2 can now migrate from a single to dual redundancy on 6-bay ReadyNAS and above.
4. [T14] RAID 10 now supported in Flex-RAID mode.
5. [T14] iSCSI restore option now available in FrontView Backup.
6. [T14] IPv6 support added (limited to CIFS and FTP for the time-being. Keep in mind CIFS support requires DNS).
7. [T14] Teaming support enhanced with switch level settings in 802.3 mode.
8. [T14] Add-on page enhanced, but some functions are not quite "functioning" yet.
9. [T25] RAID 10 now supports a minimum of 4 drives in the RAID set (previously 6).
10. [T25] Teaming selection method enhanced.
11. [T33] Performance or large file write over CIFS improved.
12. [T48] Support greater than 4TB Time Machine backups.Bug fixes:
1. [T25] Fixed some add-on page issues.
2. [T25] Added support for NETGEAR XSM7224S 10G switch.
3. [T33] Fixed USB 3.0 device not showing up in Backup tab on Ultra 2.
4. [T33] Fixed stability with new Add-on pages.
5. [T48] Fixed potential for infrequent iSCSI disconnections.
6. [T48] Fixed display of USB backup devices in the Backup page.
7. [T58] Enabled greater than 4TB Time Machine in FrontView (T48 had backend enabled but FrontView still limited to 4TB).
8. [T58] Fixed system wake from power timer.
9. [T58] Fixed potential iSCSI hang with Windows MPIO.
10. [T58] Fixed file transfer problem using CIFS from OS X.
11. [T58] Fixed file size display issue on OS X using CIFS.
12. [T58] Fixed teaming settings not showing up.
13. [T75] Fixed transfer problems over CIFS with Mac clients.
14. [T75] Fix potential hang during update.
15. [T75] Fixed scheduled poweron.
16. [T75] Allow Windows workgroup names to contain spaces.
17. [T75] Fix domain authentication issues with multiple NICs.
18. [T75] Fix TiVo archival issues with Australian TiVos.Limitations:
1. IE 6 no longer supported. Please update to IE 7 or 8.
2. Volume expansion will not work beyond 16 TB. To support 16 TB or greater, you'll have to factory default with that capacity in place.
3. Snapshot resizing has been disabled in the release. We will re-enable this feature in a future update.
4. Maximum 2TB drive support on 3200/4200 channels 5-12 due to LSI controller limitation.GPL:
For those of you that are compiling kernel modules against the system, here is the latest kernel source tree package: kernel-build-tools-x86-4.2.16-T75