With exactly same disks and firmware, Bussiness Edition work, but Pioneer failed.
I have tried to create 3 volumes of RAID-1 at Pro Pioneer edition.
Here is the steps what I did :
1. Insert 6 disks in the NAS
2. Perform factory default
3. Choose Flex-RAID mode via RAIDar
4. Delete volume at frontview
5. Add volume with 2 disks. RAID level is 1. reboot.
6. Volume C Successfully created, then repeat step 5 then reboot.
7. Volume D Successfully created, then repeat step 5 then reboot.
8. Fail to create volume E.
Always fail to step 8.
can't add more than 2 volumes. I tried many times but always same result.
Has anyone add 3 volumes at pro pioneer edition??
Any reply will be appeciated.