Please post questions that doesn't fall into the above categories here.
Will a system scheduled power down/up interrupt:
- scheduled volume consistency check
- scheduled disk scrub with parity check
- plugin actions e.g., torrent download, nzb download
or will the power cycle wait until the process is finished?
Thank you for the great support!
- ReadyNAS Newbie
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:56 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
- ReadyNAS: NVX
Sometimes if a backgroundtask is active, the shutdown options are disabled. If this is valid for a scheduled shutdown or powerup I'm not sure.
It will probably shut down even if torrents are downloading, as this is not considered a "system task" like consistency checks or disc scrubs
- Advanced ReadyNAS User
- Posts: 160
- Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:20 pm
- ReadyNAS: Ultra
Return to General Questions (English)
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests