My Blu Ray player LG BD670 can't connect to my Readynas Duo V2.
My systems setup is:
- ReadyDLNA is re-activated in the Dashboard(Was turned off for some time, as I didn't use it)
- Updated DLNA to ReadyDLNA_184.108.40.206-arm
- Downloaded and install Toggle_ReadyDLNA_Debug_1.0-arm
- I've re-run the Log file and it's been updated (Items with today's date are visible)
- I also run Logitech Media Server, without issues.
- And still have an Xtreamer Pro running
My Blu Ray connects through WLAN and works fine with the Xtreamer Pro (Xtreamer set as NAS sever and ReadyNas turned off)
The Xtreamer also works fine with the ReadyNas.(Wired connection through hub)
When the ReadyNas is turned on, the Blu Ray player will freeze or crash. Even with Xtreamer turned off or the DLNA function disabled in the Dashboard.
The only way to have a connection with the Blu Ray is to turn off the ReadyNas. (this makes it hard to share the data that's stored on it.)
Can you advise ?