I finaly succed in managing my WD1002FAEX-00Z03A0
The disk coundn't be reckognize alone, i had only message "disk missing" "bad disk" or "corruped root"
I fond a solution that work:
1) Shut down the nas duo
2) cut the power on the back
3) Put a disk that nas duo can handle normaly and put it in slot 2
4) Put the WD black 1TO in slot 01
5) Make factory reset (put a needle in the back , put the power and extract the needle only after seeing the "2 flash" in front)
6) Lanch raidar (soft) afer some second the 2 disk are reconized, and you can access to the manage option, click it
7) Chose between X raid au flex (i choose) flex (raid 0)
Extrat the second disk
9) THEN lanch "initialisation"
10) When finish you could use a second WD1002FAEX-00Z03A0 (don't know only have one)
Seems to work properly, but not enough time used for the moment
Any way, has the manipulation is a bit triky, I will use known working well, after 1 week of test with the WD1002FAEX-00Z03A0.