- Right Click menu added
- Ability to completely hide the status bar, via right click.
- Torrents are sortable, via right click.
- Now works with Safari and other non Firefox browsers that support user scripts. Just set the location of your readynas in the script file(var RNBTserver = "";).
- UI improvments
- Now supports Firefox 3.
- Added a style for when the manager is trying to connect to the torrent server.
- I have changed the way torrents are processed, the script will no longer direct you to the Readynas BT Manager, instead it uses ajax to just send the command.
- I have also added a download monitor to the script. At the bottom of any webpage that you visit a little status bar will be added showing you the status of your downloads. When you mouseover the item it will expand to show the details and give you the ability to start/stop and remove the torrent.
Remember to remove your old copy of the script before getting the new one. You can do that via the GreaseMonkey Manager